Healthcare Jobs at Careworks
Geisinger is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) to join its growing network of Careworks Urgent Care Clinics.
Geisinger Careworks offers convenient, compassionate and affordable walk-in healthcare services to patients in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania. Led by Advanced Practitioners, Careworks provides treatment for non-emergent acute illnesses and injuries; employer-contracted services; and school, sports and work physicals.
Careworks proudly promotes a progressive care delivery model, supported by the mission and resources of one of the nation’s leading health systems. As a member of Careworks, you will have the ability to work autonomously to provide direct, impactful care when patients need it most. We strive to exceed expectations – of both our team members and patients – through an outcomes-driven culture of quality, respect, innovation and excellence. Satisfaction in your career awaits at Geisinger Careworks.
Additional benefits of a career with Careworks include:
- Competitive compensation, including paid CMEs
- Comprehensive medical and retirement benefits sponsored by Geisinger Health Plan
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation benefits (for qualified candidates)
Careworks has full-time, flex and float positions. If you have trouble applying or you do not see a job that meets your needs, please feel free to contact us. All Careworks open positions are posted on the Geisinger Health System web site.
- Click here for the Careworks careers web page.
- Click on the title of the job you are interested in.
- Click on the Apply Now button at the top of the job description and follow the registration process.