Frequently Asked Questions About Careworks
Careworks is unable to provide the following services:
- Treatment of work-related injuries/illnesses
- Treatment of motor vehicle accidents
- Immunizations for pediatric Medical Assistance recipients
- Courtesy lab draws
- Courtesy x-rays (except Careworks Carbondale)
- Narcotics (dispense or prescribe)
- Lab specimen drop off site
- Well child visits/checks
Closed Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s day.
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Canitas Health Plan
- AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast
- GHP Family
If you have insurance, your copy is collected at the time of service with subsequent payment of out-of-pocket expenses as determined by your plan. If your insurance plan does not participate with Careworks, you may pay higher out-of-pocket expenses. Careworks Accepted Insurances.
Careworks offers a discounted rate for patients without insurance. A typical visit with this discount is about $80. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Mountain Top*
- State College
*Provided by Geisinger Health System Radiology Department